etm Anti Vibration Rubber Mat in 15mm Thick – Designed to ensure excellent quality and longevity.
This 1.5cm thick anti-vibration rubber mat is ideally suited for both industrial and home use. Commonly used underneath washing machines or other appliances such as electricity generators and air conditioning units to dampen noise and reduce vibration, however these mats are incredibly versatile and can be used for almost any purpose imaginable; protective flooring for gyms or playgrounds, as an extra layer of insulation in greenhouses (when used as place mat for plants), or an anti-slip mat in trunks or cargo areas.
– Antivibration washing machine mat
– Sound proof mat for underneath sound systems
– Gym flooring or underneath exercise equipment for shock absorbency
– Safety matting for outdoor playgrounds
– Anti fatigue standing workplace mat (reduces muscle and joint pressure)
– Roofing installations, solar panels and ventilation systems
– Work bench mat for power tools
– Structural protection for construction
The anti-vibration rubber mat is made of 100% recycled rubber granules. This material is extremely robust and weatherproof, and the roughened surface of the anti-vibration rubber mat also provides firm support. With an anti-mildew additive, the durable and low-abrasion rubber mats are also suitable for damp rooms.
This mat is 15mm in thickness, however it is also available in 5mm thickness. In order to increase the load capacity, it is possible to place another mat on top. For increased stability and shock absorption, place a metal sheet in between the two layers.
– Material: 100% recycled rubber
– Temperature range: -30°C and + 100°C
– Tensile strength: 0.60 N/mm²
– Elongation at break : 45%
– Sizes: 60×60 , 60×100 , 60×200 , 125×100 , 125×200 cm
– Oil and liquid resistant
– Anti-mildew additive
– Easy clean
SOUNDPROOF: Made with 100% recycled rubber particles, compressed for maximum sound dampening. Only 1/2 inch thick, perfect for fitting in compact spaces
ALL WEATHER: Temperature range: -30°C and + 100°C
INCREDIBLY VERSATILE:Common uses: Underneath washing machines, air conditioning units, chillers, electricity generators, bench top machine tolls
SAFE: Can also be used as a safety enhancing mat for gym flooring or as an anti fatigue mat in the workplace, due to the soft granular rubber composition.
RESISTANT: Fluid and oil resistant, as well as weather resistant, with an anti mildew additive to prevent rot and damp